I'm back~~!!
Don't ask me where i from.....
cuz i didn't go anywhere .........
is jz lazy to update my post....( paiseh )
OK..OK..
I back to the topic ..... (although i nt reali want to)
Dis few weeks.....
It been passing very fast.....
passing very fasat by nt doin anything...
N I had a great news....
I SUCCESSFULLY DIN STEP OUT MY HOUSE FOR 3 WEEKS!! (geng leh~~)
I never been like dis before......
SO SHUANG!!!!
Everyday stay at home sleep , eat,watch tv,take bath,on9 , watch youtube n surf net...
jz like dat ny......
sei for lo...
later when school re-open ...
i sure die de.....
if i continue like dis...
OK ..OK...
actuali dis doesnt related to the topic or the post at all.....
I know u have no patience dy ...
so i quickly get into the topic la....
Since holiday for 3 or 4 weeks.....
i been having SLEEP PROBLEMS!!!
S!L!E!E!P! P!R!O!B!L!E!M!S!
SLEEP PROBLEMS!!!
For a person dat like sleep more than like to eat ( actuali dats me )
U many think it is IMPOSSIBLE for me to have sleep problems....
bt i reali had....
i cant sleep at 10 pm...neither at 11 pm...neither at 12 pm.....neither at 1 am..
and so on......
cuz now is 3.27am....
n i still sitting in front of the pc watch crayon shin chan......
haiz..............
reali boring holiday....n aso long...
bt luckily wan CHRISTMAS dy ........
gt present leh.....
Then the NIGHTMARE come......
School RE-open.....
bt dunno y...
i feel excited bout dat....
maybe brain got a little bit repair need to do......
dats all...
nw i better trying to get sum sleep....
174+ Ota test system wins ctia certification - Approved ota guidelines
-
If you are searching about national requirements for credentialing and
requirements for licensure certification for ota you've visit to the right
place. ...
1 年前

没有评论:
发表评论